About inSitu Sales
inSitu Sales is a growing service that allows companies and their sales reps to be connected during the day-to-day field activities. Our app for smartphone and tablets allows sales reps to place orders, mobile invoicing, create estimates, check inventory, pricing and record payments; sales managers can monitor their sales team using GPS capabilities, access to real time analytics and administration in our web portal. The app seamlessly connects the data with the company's internal information systems. We currently support QuickBooks as we are focused on small and medium size businesses, but we will support other platforms in the near future.
We are looking for a proactive and charismatic individual to join our Customer Success Team. In this role you'll be involved in both customer service support and basic technical interaction with the product development team. You will provide technical support to existing customers and trial users of the inSitu Sales app, and should have at least one year of customer service and technical support experience, or recent and relevant training.
- Effectively interact with customers of all technical skill levels to define, research, and resolve customer issues quickly and accurately.
- Be a fast learner and be able to understand quickly new app features.
- Assess and escalate issues to developers and communicate the way to reproduce them.
- Test and verify the resolution of issues before communicate them back to users.
- Communicate and resolve technical issues via phone, email and chat.
- Provide a superior level of service in all customer interactions.
- Customer account setup and configuration
- Provide timely updates to customers, colleagues, and management on the status of outstanding issues.
- Maintain detailed issue and activity information in ZenDesk.
- Convey customer feedback to appropriate internal channels.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions and/or to escalate the call appropriately.
Skills, Requirements, and Nice-to-haves
- Customer service skills.
- Strong oral and written skills (Spanish language skills are a plus but not required).
- Knowledgeable of the Android and iOS mobile platforms.
- Ability to provide frontline support to customers on a variety of topics including QuickBooks integration, Smartphone and tablets basic app installing.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Tech savvy